Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I guess I like it here....

Haven't written in a few days. My Foster Mom, that's what I call the lady now, has been real busy clicking and clacking in the little room. She put a real soft bed in there, it's almost as soft as the big thing that I jump on sometimes and get told "Off". It smells like the Big Oaf and other dogs, too. She put a real soft fuzzy thing in the bottom of my old crate. Foster Mom said it's only for good girls who don't mess their crates and don't rip up stuff. I'm a good girl, I only chew the bone she gave me. I have not had a single accident in the crate or in the house, that's what we call the building.

I like sleeping in my old crate where I can see Foster Mom and the Big Oaf all night. In the morning, Foster Mom and Big Oaf leave for a while. It's okay, because they come back and then I get to go outside. Then, the Big Oaf and I eat. I have to eat in the new crate that's in the pen with all the doors shut. But, I eat real fast - but, not as fast as the Big Oaf - and I let them watch me 'cause as soon as I'm done, Foster Mom lets me out.

Yesterday while she was clicking and clacking, I smelled her leg. Then I licked it. Oooh?!? What will she do? Foster Mom said "sweet girl" in that voice I like. So, I did it again. She reach down to rub under my chin, just like I like, so I licked her hand. "Such a sweet, sweet girl".

No comments: