Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yummy Chicken.....

Today Foster Mom put some food in her hand and held it out for me. It was really strong smellin'. Big Oaf came flying across the room and snatched it from her hand. Hmmm.... Maybe it's good. I was too scared to take the treat and it didn't smell sooooo good that I would take a chance. She got out a little black bag and the Big Oaf got all excited.

Foster Mom made him sit beside her in the corner. He had to give her his paws and do other things, then he got this really good smellin' stuff. Oooooh it really smelled good. She put a piece in her other hand and held it out. She didn't look at me. I could smell it. I got real close, but was too scared so I walked away. The Big Oaf kept doing his silly things and Foster Mom gave him the good treats. I wanted one real bad. Once I got so close I nosed her hand and the treat fell off. I quick grabbed it and ate it. It was sooooo good. I wanted more. Foster Mom held out her hand again with another piece. I nosed it again, to see if it would fall down. It didn't. What do I do? I walk around a bit. Came back tried again. Nope. Walk around some more. I tried alot of times. Finally, I just grabbed it right out of her hand. Oooooh so good. Foster Mom said "Goooood Girl". She put another piece in her hand and held it out for me. I walk around a bit, but just HAD to have that yummy stuff, so I took the piece right out of her hand. "Goood Girl". Okay, I can do this. I did it again, and again.

Then Foster Mom put the Big Oaf on the other side of the little fence and sat on the floor in the room with the soft floor. She put more of the yummy stuff in her hands and put them behind her back. I made lots of circles. I could smell the yummy stuff. I kept getting closer and closer. Finally I grabbed a piece. Then she put more - lots of pieces - in her hands. It was too much. The smell was sooooo good. I took a piece, ate it. "Good Girl". Took another, ate it. "Good Girl". Oooh it was so good. I started eating all the little pieces right out of her hand like I eat the food in my dish. "Good Girl", "Good Girl", "Good Girl".

Wow, I got really yummy stuff and I was a "Good Girl"!


No comments: