Saturday, September 12, 2009

Next Steps

The truck stopped and the doors opened. The new man and lady picked up my crate and put it in this strange place with all these strange things around me and then put the leashes on me for a walk. The lady opened the door and a really big crazed dog was there. She kept him away from me, but I knew he wanted to eat me! What am I going to do?

The nice man took me for a walk. Then I saw the lady with the crazed dog. EEEEEEW! I tried to run, but the leashes stopped me. The lady told the wild dog to "leave it", he was barking now. But, then she went another direction and I was safe. We came back to the house and crazed dog was there! I was so scared I couldn't think, how do I get away. The lady took him in the house. The nice man put me in my crate and they carried me in the house, past the crazed dog who kept jumping at my crate. The lady got mad at him. They put my crate in a fence. It was so strange, I was inside a building. But, I'd never seen a place like this.

Crazed Dog Who Wants To Eat Me kept coming up to the fence and looking at me. The lady says "leave it". I don't know what that means but he walks away when she says it. He wants to eat me, I know it. Crazed Dog Who Wants To Eat Me came to my fence again. The lady charged at him like an angry momma dog. Crazed Dog got upset, but I felt a little better. Maybe she won't let him eat me. Maybe. The lady gives me food and water, they leave. They take the Crazed Dog Who Wants To Eat Me with them. I could hear him making his whining noisy from above. He wants to eat me, I know it.

The man and the lady come and go all night. Crazed Dog Who Wants To Eat me came once and the lady sat on the ground while he ran around her. She kept touching him and putting her arms around him. He acted happy. He doesn't have a tail so I'm just guessing. But, I'm pretty good at reading other dogs, he sure seemed happy.

The lady left with Crazed Dog Who Wants To Eat Me and the man came back. He put the leashes on me and made me leave my safe crate. First the floor was slippery, then it was soft like grass but not grass. We went back out to the strange room with all the things and and the wall made that loud noise and went up in the air. Oh outside! I know outside! We went for a walk. I was scared and kept making circles around the man.

We came back to the strange place and he put me in my crate and closed the door. I could hear Crazed Dog Who Wants To Eat Me whining over my head. I cannot see him, but I hear him. It got dark. I will try to sleep, but I am scared.

They are going to eat me in the morning, I know it.

No comments: