Saturday, September 19, 2009

To Catch a Thief

After dark, the lady walked me and took me upstairs. We went to that room we do not go in alot with the really big soft place. I jumped up on it once and the lady said "off". My old crate was there. The lady put me in the crate. The Big Oaf laid on a rug beside the really big soft place. I could see him. The lady laid down on the really big soft place. And everything went dark. I wasn't afraid. I was in my safe crate, the Big Oaf was there and so was the lady. I didn't cry. I wasn't alone.

When it got light the lady took the Big Oaf away and I heard the wall move below me. I cried a little, but not too much. She came back and I went outside to be a good girl. She put me in the new crate with my food and went up the stairs. I cried. I didn't want to be alone. Don't leave me. Pleeeeeease. The lady came back and took my food. This time she gave it back to me and something smelled really, really, really good in the dish. I wanted to eat, but the Big Oaf and the lady were still there. It smelled soooo good. I grabbed a quick piece. The lady said "Good!". I grabbed another and another "Good". Both she and the Big Oaf were watching me, but I ate anyway the lady kept saying "Good!" everytime I took another bite. When it was all gone, the lady opened the pen and my crate and I ran out. My tail was wagging. The lady was happy.

The Big Oaf played with the things that squeak. I like one - it's round and part is soft and part is hard. It has the biggest squeak noise. He laid down by the lady. He couldn't see me, I quietly walked over to the big round squeaky thing and picked it up. I took it back to my rug in front of the shiny thing where the water comes out. Then, I was real quiet. I kept watching the lady and the Big Oaf. I got the big bone. The one with the treat in the middle.

It has soft little nubs, it feels so good on my mouth.

What's the click noise? Uh-Oh. The lady sees me.

I didn't do it. Wasn't me.

The Big Oaf is still asleep. The lady is quiet. I am going to take a nap. That was a lot of excitement.

No comments: