Sunday, September 13, 2009

I know they will eat me today

Yep, I'm gonna get eaten today. I don't trust humans. The ones at Metra were okay. But the ones I knew before scared me. All humans scare me. Crazed Dog Who Wants To Eat Me charged down the stairs towards my fence. The lady said "leave it" and he ran away. They went thru the door to the strange room with strange things and the moving wall. When they came back she gave put food in a dish and put it in front of Crazed Dog Who Wants to Eat Me. But he just sat there and looked at the lady. The lady filled up another dish with water. Hey, lady let him eat his food. Maybe he won't eat me. Finally, she said "OK" and he ate his kibble. When he finished she made him go away.

The lady put the leashes on me and made me come out of my crate. I couldn't see Crazed Dog Who Wants to Eat Me, but I could hear him above me. We went to the strange room with strange things and the wall moved again. I was outside. I'm going to try and make my break before they eat me. Dang leashes! I can't get away. We walk and I was a good girl, the lady said so. When we come back I go in my crate and the lady gives me food and leaves. I don't want to eat. I'm too scared. I made myself real small and got as far back in the corner of my crate as I could. I wouldn't look at anyone even when they talked to me. All day the lady and the Crazed Dog Who Wants to Eat Me come and go. They play, he acts happy and likes to be with the lady. His butt wiggles when he plays. He follows her everywhere. The lady took my food away because I didn't eat.

The nice man came back and he took me for a really, really long walk in the fields and woods. I made lots of circles. He sat down on a log, I ran behind him and waited. When he wasn't looking I tried to run. Dang Leashes! I couldn't get away. He took me back and put me in my crate. I made myself even smaller and went back into my corner. The nice man and the lady ate some food. They fed the Crazed Dog Who Wants to Eat Me. The lady makes him sit in front of his food while he watches her. Please lady let him eat! She finally says that OK word.

After he eats she takes him away and comes back with a fence. She puts the fence in my possible escape route to outside. The nice man opens my fence and says "come on". Oh no! I'm not coming out of my corner. He crawls in my crate and puts my leash on me. He pulls me out of the crate. Then, he drops the leash!! I head for the strange room with strange things and walls that move, but the lady and the fence block my way. I run around the room, I keep walking and walking and walking around the room. The lady leaves and comes back with Crazed Dog Who Wants to Eat Me. The man grabs my leash and the lady lets the big monster thru the fence. Oh no! I will be eaten!

Wait. Did he just put his head down and turn it away from me? The man lets go of my leash. What do I do? The Crazed Dog walks up to me and we sniff noses. Then, he tries to sniff my butt, but I jump away and give him "that look". He jumps away from me. The lady and the man play with Crazed Dog they have a squeaky ball. Maybe he doesn't want to eat me. They play a long time with him. I walked around the room. I walked back and forth. I walked and walked and walked. I stayed away from the people. Finally, Crazed Dog laid down. He was panting alot from so much running. I was panting too because I was sooooooo scared. He was laying where I was walking. Do I walk past him or nearer the humans? I know dogs, and he didn't act like he wanted to hurt me. I don't know humans so well. So I walked near Crazed Dog. Finally the lady said I was making her tired, so the man picked up my leash and we went for a walk. The lady put a leash on Crazed Dog. We walked near each other. He didn't bark at me or act crazed like that first night.

No comments: