Monday, September 14, 2009

Will They Eat Me?

I'm still here. I had a pretty wild night. First, I got stuck on my fencing. I was really scared. I heard the Crazed Dog running around and whining over my head. He was looking down at me from above. I got more scared. I have to get back in my crate and hide. I pull but I can't get away. CRASH! Suddenly this black and white streak was coming. Oh no! He's going to eat me! He comes to the fence looks at me and runs away. His paws don't even touch the ground even when he goes up the stairs. I think he can fly like a bird. I hear him make his silly noises. Then he is back. He's fast for a big dog. His nose is on the fence next to me. The lady comes down and reaches for me. I'm free!!! I run in my crate. She crawls in and puts the leash on me. She calls the nice man and they put my leash on backwards. Then, they take off my collar, do some things to it and put it back on. I go back in my crate, glad the day will soon end.

It gets dark and everyone leaves. Finally, I can sleep. What's that? Oh, just cats fighting. No biggie. Woof - woof. What is Crazed Dog's problem now? CRASH! Oh no, here he comes! It's dark I can't see. I hear him and smell him. He's beside my crate. He's gonna eat me for sure. The light is on. The lady is coming. Crazed Dog runs off. Runs around the house. Comes back and lays down in front of my pen. Oh no! No, lady don't leave me here alone with him! He's gonna eat me! He finally leaves and I can get some sleep.

After our walks, the lady gives me food and leaves. She comes back a while later with Crazed Dog. She makes me get out of my crate and shuts the door to my pen. No where to hide! Okay, I'll try going behind that big thing. Nope. Lady blocks me and puts a big thing so I can't get back there. I tried to hide under the table, till she pulled me out and put something in my way. Nowhere to hide. I walk. I walk. I walk. Around and around and around...... The lady sits on the soft place. I keep walking. The lady has her hands all over Crazed Dog. His butt is wiggling. He acts happy. I walk and walk and walk. Crazed Dog lays down and goes to sleep. I was tired of walking. I sat in front of the shiny thing where the water comes out. It was as far from the human as I could get. Finally, the lady opens the door to my pen and I run in. She and Crazed Dog leave. I took a nap.

They came back! The lady and Crazed Dog went outside. I watched them. Then the lady came back and put the leashes on me and we went outside. When we came back I headed for my crate, but the lady said "no, this way". And, walked up the stairs. The lady kept saying "Good girl". What? Didn't she know I can walk up stairs? I was scared, it was all new. We walked down a long hall to a small room. The lady sat down and I was still on a leash. I walked but couldn't go very far. Finally, I ran under the table. The lady's feet were there, but I could go in the corner against the wall next to the big black box. I stayed there. I could hear clicking and clacking over my head, but it wasn't too scary. Crazed Dog was asleep behind her. We stayed there until it was dark. At first I was really scared. But after awhile it was okay.

I'm beginning to think they aren't planning on eating me.

No comments: